- Pioneer Diversities specializes in vacuum coating service and heat reflective coatings. We bring over 25 years of experience to every project. Our experts coat metals and dielectric materials over glass, plastic and ceramics. We use cutting-edge technology to produce industry-leading results, every time.
Pioneer Diversities uses in-depth industry knowledge to meet all your vacuum coating needs. Our process creates and deposits thin films and coatings to finalize your products with quality vacuum coating service. Our state-of-the-art equipment also offers screen printing capability. We promise quick and friendly service that results in complete customer satisfaction. Our established reputation has created a long list of clients stretching from North Carolina to New York, Canada to France and beyond. Locally-owned and -operated since 1990, we treat every client like they are our only client. Our personalized service is second to none. It’s what makes us the leader in vacuum coating.
Applying over two decades of experience, Pioneer Diversities offers vacuum coating and heat reflective coatings for your glass, plastic and ceramic products. When you need to create a quality mirror, oven, furnace, LCD, touch screen or other vacuum-coated product, Pioneer Diversities is your perfect partner. We offer precision detail and superior service, guaranteeing quality results. Our films and coatings are applied with cutting-edge technology, using the best methods in the field. Pioneer Diversities invites you to take advantage of our premier vacuum deposition. We offer many industry-leading advantages, including
- We are locally-owned and -operated, established in 1990.
- Our services cover all your needs for vacuum and heat-reflective coatings.
- We use industry-leading methods, including ITO.
- Our processes create efficient, top-quality products.
- We have clients worldwide, and treat each one like local family.
Offering industry-leading solutions and excellence in service, Pioneer Diversities is your trusted provider for all your vacuum coating needs.